Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Wishes

With Christmas Day just around the corner and the New Year fast approaching, I am taking a little break from writing for the rest of the year (well, what remains of it) and spending the time with my family, enjoying the celebrations and working.


If you are at a loss of things to do over the holiday period and fancy a little organic make-up blog reading, then all is not lost; I have a post scheduled for next week which will be a celebration of my favourite products if 2013 (believe me it was a tough one to write!).

I will of course be back in the New Year with a whole heap of new posts and products to share. I will also be revealing (albeit gradually) a few changes to the Organic Make-up Artist online presence as well - all very exciting!

In the meantime, I wish you all a very peaceful and joyous Christmas and a prosperous, healthy and happy 2014.

See you in the New Year!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment