Saturday 10 January 2015

Love: Ilia Beauty New Products

I'm a little slow in posting this but I am loving the look of the new additions to the Ilila Beauty range. As well as a couple of new shades to their existing lip line, Ilia are taking their first steps outside lip colour creation with the inclusion of a tinted moisturiser and concealer - I can't wait to see how they fair...
Vivid Concealer - £25.00
Packed full of botanical extracts to soothe, heal and reduce inflammation, Vivid concealer is designed to provide sheer to medium coverage and is available in 6 shades (spanning fair to dark complexions); each shade is named after a superfood or herb.

Good organic/natural concealers are sadly thin on the ground so my fingers are well and truly crossed for these babies to do the business. Time will tell but I will definitely keep you posted.

Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturiser - £35.00
With names inspired by six of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturiser is rich in botanical extracts that are designed to calm, hydrate and soothe the skin whilst the addition of Sodium Hyaluronate simulates the circulation creating a supple appearance.

On a day to day basis I much prefer to use a tinted moisturiser and they are super handy to have in my kit so I'm looking forward to giving these ones a go.

Ilia Lip Colours - £22.00
Ilia Lipsticks really need no introduction. With one of the best collections of lip colour in the natural beauty world, these two new additions to the range are sure to pack a punch!

Don't hold me to it but Strike It Up could be the toxin free answer to MAC's Russian Red (it looks a little too blue and intense to be a dupe for Ruby Woo). An intense classic red with blue under-tones and a semi-matte finish - just how I like it! I have yet to try it but I am desperate for this to be a healthy alternative to my once favoured red.

In contrast, Linger harks of the 1990's - but not in a bad way. Inspired by the Rodarte Autumn/Winter 2014 show, the limited edition colour is a rich cognac with a burnished shimmer. Admittedly without closer inspection it's not my pick of the two shades but it is darn pretty!

The new additions to the Ilia stable are available from Content.

Have you tried any of the new products? If so what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment