Friday 9 October 2015

On Line: Aspire

You may remember a few weeks ago I wrote about Blaze mineral blusher from Earthnicity Minerals having used it on a shoot over the summer. Finally the images from the shoot are live and I can share a couple of them with you along with a brief run down of the make-up involved and a little about the day.
The shoot was for Priority Pass, who (for want of better desciption) are the worlds largest independent airport lounge host; providing their members with access to luxury VIP lounges around the globe. We were shooting promotional material for their newest lounge and spa Aspire, in London's Heathrow Termial 5.

The adventure began two days before the shoot with my sitting last that evening itemising the contents of my kit to meet the strict security requirements set as we were to be shooting inside the airport. I had been requested to pair down to the essentials, however the problem I had was that I had not idea as to the exact skin tones of the models on the shoot so I had to be prepared for anything.

The next day I was then asked for exact measurements of all the products I was taking, so going through everything again...

On the day of the shoot all my security prep had been in vain as despite the (extensive and detailed) product list, it took me 2 hours to get through security with my kit (we had already spent the best part of an hour getting the camera equipment through!). My kit had to be completely unpacked and decanted into small plastic bags and each item swabbed and scanned.... I kid you not. They were on high security alert at the terminal that day but I am fairly certain that was not down to me... I won't bore you with the details but eventually we got into the lounge and the shoot began.

The brief for the shoot was smart and business-like. Unfortunately I can't remember for the life of me  all the products I used on the day, however below are a few which I can... 

Male Model: Tinted Moisturiser, concealer, Couleur Caramel Smoothing Velvet Primer, Jane Iredale Beyond Matte powder, Nvey Eco bronzer

Female Model: Bourjois Bio Detox Foundation, concealer, Essential Care Gold Eyeshadow and Couleur Caramel eyeshadows, Earthnicity Minerals blusher in Blaze,  Lily Lolo lip gloss

Full details on the Aspire Lounge, plus more pics from the shoot can be seen on the Heathrow T5 Aspire page.



Images: Courtesy of Priority Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment