Thursday 5 April 2012

Top Five: Pistachio Nails

I'm loving rocking the pistachio coloured nails at the moment - yes, you heard me right, Pistachio. It's one of the key trends in nails colours for Spring/Summer 2012 and I thought I'd share my five free-from favourites with you.

My Top Five picks for a gorgeous green nail this season are:


RGB - Camp

Actually part of RGB's Autumn 2011 collection, I have sneaked this into my top five S/S shades just because it's a beautiful colour and I love it! Camp is a soft Mossy green. 

Available in the UK from Mise Beauty at £11.50






Priti NYC - Dusty Miller


Described as a light aquamarine with a shimmer, Dusty Miller is one of four beautiful soft sparkly shades that are part of the pre-spring collection 'After The Snow' from Priti NYC. 


Available in the UK from CutECOsmetics priced at £8.95


Zoya - Bevin


Probably my favourite of the top five greens, Bevin is a fabulous full coverage creamy, dusty sage from the 'True Spring 2012' collection.


Available in the UK from Lucy Rose at £10.75



Orly - Jealous, Much?


Part of the Orly's 2012 Cool Romance collection, Jealous Much? is a lovely soft pastel green that on the nail, reminds me a little bit of mint-choc chip ice cream (minus the chocolate chips!)


Available in the UK from Ellisons at £4.65 or in Boots as part of a mini mani trio priced at £13.00
BWC - Mermaid


A little brighter and bluer than the others in my top five but I love this offering from the Beauty Without Cruelty New Attitude range - only one-coat required!


Available in the UK from Naturisimo for £7.99








Images courtesy of www.orlybeauty.com and www.zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment