Monday 9 April 2012

We Interrupt This Service

Throughout late April and May I will be taking a little break from blog writing as my schedule will be a little bit full on. I will therefore, be cutting back on the number of blog posts that are published - reverting to one post a week.  


Thanks to Blogger.com's ability to schedule posts so they publish on specific dates, I have already written these posts and they are all lined up waiting to be read. All being well, normal service will resume in June.


If you have any organic make-up thoughts, comments or questions during this time or then do let me know, I would love to hear them.


I hope you all have a lovely start to your summer and look forward to getting back to you with many more organic make-up thoughts and products very soon.


Laura x

2 comments: