Friday 19 July 2013

My Holiday Bag

I am off on holiday! I'm vey excited as its been a couple of years since I've been out of the country - the longest non-holidaying time in a while. This year is a little different as it is the first year of travelling with a young child and as I will be flying without a second pair of hands to help baby wrangle, push the pushchair and carry luggage, packing very light is a must!

I thought I'd share with you some images of the skin and make-up essentials I will be taking on my trip...

When I say I'm packing light I do mean just that, so I can assure you now that you won't be bowled over by the immense bag of must-haves that this Make-up Artist is taking on holiday!

Skin And Haircare

From left to right: Green People Aftersun, alva Sensitive BB Cream (SPF 20), Balance Me Daily Essentials Moisturiser, Green People Intensive Conditioner, Hurraw! SPF15 Sun Balm and Neals Yard Remedies Facial Wipes

Not Pictured: Green People Suncream SPF 25, Dead Sea Magick Shampoo, toothpaste, Shiffa Skin Balancing Facial Toner


Make-up

From left to right: Dr Hauschka Eye Palette (my luxury item), Mirror, Tweezers, Essential Care Concealer, Lavera Eye Pencil (Discontinued), Jane Iredale Lash Conditioner,Dr Hauschka Natural Mascara (Blue), RMS Lip2Cheek



Baby J Bits

I thought I would also show you the goodies Baby J will be taking (and I will be carrying) too. Don't worry, this isn't going to become a baby blog I promise, but it may interest one or two of you and you can always gloss over this bit if you aren't fussed :)

From left to right: Lavera Neutral SPF20 Suncream, Lovea SPF50 Suncream, Green People Organic Children Aftersun, Green People Organic Babies Baby Wash & Shampoo, Green Poeple Organic Babies Baby Salve, Jack & Jill Strawberry Toothpaste, Dr Bonners Lavender Sanitiser Spray

Not Pictured: Green People Organic Babies Nappy Balm

That's it, everything I'm taking with me. In some cases I am taking multi-use products to save space, in others I am simply making do. This may not be enough products for many people but for me and my historically minimal holiday make-up, it is just fine.

My one luxury item is my Dr Hauschka Eyeshadow Palette, which in all honesty may not be used, however on the off-chance we go out one evening, it will be nice to do something a little different from my normal low-key holiday look.

What are you taking in your holiday bag?

Happy holidays x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment