Monday 26 August 2013

Happy Anniversary!

This week my little blog and I are celebrating our 2nd anniversary!

 
I can't believe that it has been two years since I began My Little Adventure - they have flown by so quickly!

I would like to thank you all for following, commenting and supporting me over the past couple of years and I hope that you have enjoyed reading as much as I have enjoyed writing.

For those of you fairly new to the blog I do try to focus primarily on make-up and all that encompasses, from brushes and blusher to wet wipes and false eyelashes. The bulk of my work is in television and commercials and although I do also cross over into other genres, this is at the core of my writing.

Sometimes writing comes easy and at other times it takes a bit of work but I do try to keep the content varried, interesting and relevant. I don't write about products I don't use or like in the course of my work and so you can be certain that every blog is written with that in mind.

If you have any make-up based questions, product suggestions or if there are any products that you would like to hear more about, do get in touch and I will endeavour to do my best to help, use and where possible, put together a post that will give you further information.

I have big plans for the blog over the coming year (all being well) and I hope that you will continue to join me on my adventures. Follow my day to day thoughts and (mostly) work based activities on twitter either @OrganicMUA (for all my organic and natural product news, views and chatter) or @eyeslikepandas (for all my general ramblings about make-up, work and life).

If you don't already you can follow my little blog on Bloglovin' or subscribe via Blogger. For those of you who wish to do things the old fashioned Internet way, please go to www.organicmakeupartist.blogspot.co.uk

Thank you once again,

Laura x







Main image courtesy of: Transion Voice
Body Image: Laura Jane Sessions - Organic Make-up Artist
 

2 comments:

  1. I find your blog to be a real inspiration. I am a young girl who wants to get into natural/organic makeup industry. Your blog is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I am so glad you are inspired by what I do. I wish you all the best with your future
      L x

      Delete