Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas Wishes



After what has been an incredibly busy autumn getting some exciting new projects up and running, I am taking a little break from writing for a few days to spend time with my family in Devon before returning to London (and work) on Boxing Day.

I won't be gone for long and will be back in the new year with a whole heap of new posts and (all being well) a brand spanking new look to my little blog. To help see you through those post turkey blues, I have scheduled a couple of posts to see you through until the end of this year and to kick off the 15th year of the 21st Century.

So, until next year I raise a glass and wish you all a safe, happy and peaceful christmas and a prosperous and healthy 2015.

Laura x



Image: Laura Jane Sessions - my parents Christmas tree, Christmas 2011






1 comment: