Monday 15 December 2014

In Print: Your Healthy Living Magazine #2


Following my piece on creating a metallic eye make-up in September's edition of Your Healthy Living magazine, I was recently asked to write a suitably festive piece for the December issue.

The article takes the form of a step-by-step guide to creating a beautifully soft and romantic make-up that could be adapted to suit any skin tone and would be perfect for all manner of festive occasions and parties.

Your Healthy Living is a free health magazine and is available in many health food stores. If you unable to get your hands on a hard copy then my little piece, along with the rest of the magazine can be found online via the following link - Time To Shine.

I can't take credit for the make-up in the accompanying images - only the text is my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment