Friday 4 December 2015

A Beautiful World

False eyelash application is one of the things that I get most frequently asked about. They are one of those things that unless you apply them regularly it is easy to get in a tizz about; I for one am much better at applying them to other people than I am to myself as I do it far more frequently - plus you can actually see what you are doing!

With this in mind, I was recently asked by online luxury eco-beauty store A Beautiful World to put together a step by step guide to applying false eyelashes in preparation for the party season. My guide coincides with the U.K. launch of True Glue, the first all-natural lash glue.

I was kindly sent a tube of the glue to use for the purposes of the images so have had a chance to try it out, however you will have to wait until a little while longer to find out what I thought of it - sorry.

In the mean time, you will have to content yourself with clicking through to the guide...





Image: via A Beautiful World





No comments:

Post a Comment