Monday 21 December 2015

'Tis The Season

Outside of work I am not the most organised individual and yet again Christmas has crept up on me but for once I am feeling quietly confident. Having completed most of my gift shopping, made (with the help of my three year old) and written (without said help) the few cards I send to close family and friends and made (once again with help) six baked bean christmas cakes* I feel I am on a roll...

Yes (at time of writing) there is still the Christmas tree to decorate, presents to wrap, food shopping to do and an endless list of other things that I am sure will keep me busy but hey, it's christmas and the feeling of goodwill and seasonal cheer is well and truly here.

This the penultimate post of the year and other than a couple I have scheduled, I am going to take a little break for the next week or so and enjoy the festive season. Thank you for all your support, blog reading, tweeting and insta-liking over the past year, it is all much appreciated. 

I will be back in January with more product posts, the all new step by step guides and more behind the scenes snippets. I will hopefully be bringing you the long awaited new look blog, which although near complete has been on the back burner since the summer for one reason or another as time has run away from me this autumn.

I wish you all a peaceful Christmas and a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2016.



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!


Laura x





* Baked Bean Christmas cakes are not a new twist on a traditional recipe, they are just cakes baked in half sized Baked Bean cans... For those of you interested, the link is here (I used the recipe listed too but obviously with organic ingredients). Cute cakes which make for great gifts and a fab way to give those empty tins another use before they are recycled :) 🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment