Friday 15 August 2014

Love: Wearable Colour From RMS Beauty


This month I am completely in love with the four new shades from RMS Beauty.

This colourful quad belong to different parts of the overall collection and add a pop of colour to eyes, lips and cheeks.

Lip2Cheek was the first RMS Beauty product that I wrote about and Curious is a welcome addition to the existing collection. A vibrant gold toned orange, Curious is the eighth shade to join this multi-purpose range and adds a very on-trend alternative to the pinks and berries that have been the basis of the collection thus far.

You may recall from a recent post that I have been wearing Solar Cream Eye Polish all summer long and these new members of the eye colour family are two products I must get my paws on before long! Imagine is a rich plum that has a jewel-like finish whilst Inspire is a metallic baby blue shot through with a silver undertone; a beautiful modern interpretation of a sixties shadow.

Bringing up the rear is Royal, a regal addition to the Lip Shine collection. Purple with a soft pink undertone - I can't wait so see how this looks on the lip!

Although I have yet to swatch them, I know in advance that I will just have to give them all a home. Thankfully I won't have to wait long as all four shades are available this week from Content (prices will vary).



No comments:

Post a Comment