Friday 16 May 2014

Love: NYR Frankincense Facial Oil



Having always been perfectly content with using a moisturiser, I didn't feel the need to use anything else until recently but this month I am in love with a product that has revolutionised my skincare regime (I use the word loosely as it very much varies on a day to day basis) in recent months; Rejuvinating Frankincense Facial Oil from Neals Yard Remedies.

This winter my skin really suffered and the decision to try out a facial oil was made on that fateful day when I ran out of moisturiser (along with shower gel, body lotion and conditioner) completely! My stocks were dry. I decided to raid my stash of lotions and potions samples that I have accrued thanks to my (then) beauty box subscription and give a few oils a whirl. A few trial sized bottles and sachets later and my skin and I were friends again!

Rejuvenating Frankincense Facial Oil is a lightly scented oil that is suitable for all skin types. The formulation is high in omega-rich seed and nut oils which provide the perfect balance of hydration and nourishment without too much oiliness (if you get my drift).

According to clinical trials the oil provides up to 12 hours of hydration (I haven't timed it personally) and reduces the appearance of fine lines - this something that I can concur with!

Designed to be used in conjunction with the Frankincense Hydrating Cream, I have been applying it each morning and following with the Weleda Almond Soothing Face Cream; a combination that I have found works for me.

Suitable for vegans an as with all NYR products it is cruelty free and is certified organic (98%) by the Soil Association.

£26.75


Ingredients:
( *denotes organically produced ingredient)
Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil*, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) seed oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil expressed*, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil expressed*, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) gum oil, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopherol, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.


No comments:

Post a Comment