Monday 28 July 2014

Love: Snails 2014 Collection

You may remember a couple of months ago I wrote about my quest for a good non-toxic water based polish. I discovered Snails. Last month I came across their new 2014 collection and I Love it!
A set of five fun shades that complement one another perfectly, meaning you could mix and match colours and could ombre to your hearts content, without the fear of a clash.

The collection is heavy on the glitter front so if sparkle ain't you thing then look away now. Tutu is a vibrant pink shot through with lots (and I mean LOTS) of glitter; Splash Lagoon (possibly my favourite) is a turquoise that on first glance is an opaque cream however on closer inspection has an iridescent sheen; Silvermist is a gunmetal silvery grey that would be smart enough for the office; Deep purple Prom Girl is sure to be a popular choice and finally Confetti; a translucent particle filled polish that doubles as a top coat.

I haven't indulged as yet as I am not sure when they will be hitting these shores but fingers crossed it will be soon.

Snails polishes are priced at £6.50 each and are available in the UK from Henna Herbals

No comments:

Post a Comment