Monday 18 January 2016

My Interview with Ana Goes Green

A couple of months ago I was approached by Ana from the beauty and lifestyle (with an eco-friendly twist) blog Ana Goes Green, who asked if I would mind answering some questions on natural and organic make-up and on my work as a Make-up Artist. 

I met Ana back in June when we both visited the Weleda Headquarters in Derbyshire on one of their annual Insight days (you can read about my visit here and here). We have been following one another's blogs pretty much since their conception in 2012, so it was great to finally be able to meet the person behind the screenshot.

If you don't follow Ana's blog and therefore haven't already read my interview then here it is...

An Interview With Ana Goes Green


You can find Ana on Instagram and Twitter @Anagoesgreen



Images: Courtesy of Ana Goes Green

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thank you for sharing your professional and personal knowledge and experience. Its always a real treat to read a new post. I made a big transition of changing my makeup bag to all natural green products (which was a long and continues journey of trial and era) and your blog has and still is a great inspiration.

    There is one big issue that I haven't figured yet and would love your help and recommendation is finding a eyeliner pencil that wont smear and bleed all over. I have oily lids (bummer) and every single brand I've tried leaves me with in seconds with messy panda eyes. Even when only applied to upper lash (I've tried Antonym Cosmetics, Zuzu Luxe, Jane Iradle to name a few).
    I've also tried dabbing powder on it to stop the bleeding, under eye concealer, finishing powder nothing seems to work. Its really frustrating and embarrassing to stop by the mirror and see that you have huge black circles smeared all over the place and that you probably walked like this all day :-(

    I'd really love your advice and and help on the matter,

    Thanks and looking forward to hear from you,
    best wishes,
    Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie
      Thanks for your lovely comments.
      Eyeliner pencils can be a real pain if you have oily lids, have you tried using an eyeshadow to line your eyes? I have found this works in most cases.
      If you drop me an email (info@organicmakeupartist.co.uk) I will be able to answer your question fully and hopefully help you find a suitable liner pencil.
      All the best
      Laura x

      Delete
  2. amazing post.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice and useful information . Thanks for sharing with us . I love to read your blog . Keep updating it .

    ReplyDelete