Monday 16 November 2015

Step By Step


In the new year there will be a few new additions to my blog - along hopefully with a (somewhat delayed) new look. One of the new additions I have lined up is the introduction of regular How To guides and it is here I am looking for your input...

I am frequently asked the best way to do certain things - such as creating a cat eye flick liner or disguising under eye shadows and have decided that the time has come to put all the words into pictures (I did briefly think about film but for now I will stick with pictures!).

With plenty of glossy images and product info, my Step By Step guides will cover everything from basic application techniques to more in-depth looks.

And so to the purpose of this post... I would like to know what you would like to see first? 

I have a heap of ideas however it would be good to know which issues are most pressing as far as you guys are concerned. From how to apply mineral foundation or clean a make-up brush to creating a full on smokey eye or ombre lip - it doesn't matter how simplistic, just let me know.

The first of these Step by Step guides will be shot next week, so let me know ASAP! What would you like to see?



FYI: I have spent the duration of this post silently singing Step by Step over and over to myself... Thanks New Kids on the Block!



Image via QuoteCover.com

4 comments:

  1. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. I’ll give you a link on your web blog. I recently came to know about www.avanaaustralia.com, their Natural Skincare products are very effective.
    Natural Skincare Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for getting in touch.
      Could you drop me an email to discuss this further? it's info@organicmakeupartist.co.uk
      many thanks
      Laura

      Delete
  2. I've read in one of your posts that you prefer using a macara fan brush instead of a mascara wand. Do you have any recommendations to how to use it? Any tips or tricks? Also if you could show a quick daily makeup look that could easily transform into an evening look, that would be amazing. Looking forward for your next posts, very exciting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie,
      Great suggestions! I am indeed a fan of mascara fans brushes. I will add this (and the other suggestions) to the list.
      many thanks
      L x

      Delete