Friday 16 August 2013

Glossy

No matter how many different versions of a product I have in my kit I invariably end up plumping for the same one time after time and this is definitely the case when it comes to lip gloss. Anyone who knows me will confirm that I am not a fan of glosses on the whole, however there is one in my kit that I keep going back to on a regular
basis...


Lily Lolo Natural Lip Gloss

Ever since I came across them in my then local (and now sadly closed) organic store So Organic, I have loved the Lily Lolo lip glosses.

Packed full of vitamin E and jojoba oil, the glosses are nourishing and don't feel in the least bit drying on longer wear, they also have a slight chocolatey flavour which is pleasant and not overpowering. For me one of the biggest pluses is their non-stickiness, a factor that has put me off so many glosses in the past.

There are eight glosses in the collection, three peach tones and five pinks. My favourites have to be Whisper, a soft dusky pink that looks great over any colour lip pencil (probably the one I use most), Damson Dusk, a pinky mauve and Peachy Keen, a deep apricot with a subtle shimmer.





Housed in an ovoid twist on the traditional tube, the glosses are priced at just £7.99 making them a great budget range for everyone.

Have you tried the Lily Lolo lip gloss? Let me know which you like best


Ingredients:

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linoleic Polyglycerides, Sorbitan Olivate, Cera Alba, Simmondsia Chiensis Seed Oil, Aroma, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Candelilla Cera, Mica, Tocopherol
May contain: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 75470, CI 77742

Main image courtesy of: Holeyes via Deviant Art
Body Image courtesy of: Lily Lolo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment