Friday 17 January 2014

Love: Kjaer Weis Foundation

Sometimes I love a product or the very thought of a product before I have even tried it and this is one of those times. 

Those of you who have been following my blog for a while will know about my love affair with organic make-up brand Kjaer Weis (I have yet to be disappointed by a product) and I am hugely excited by the prospect of trying out the newly released (in the UK) Cream Foundation.

Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation is a solid cream base, rich in Sweet Almond, Coconut and Jojoba Seed Oils, that can be easily built-up to give the desired amount of coverage and according to the Press Release, leaves complexions with a smooth, flawless finish. 

There are currently just five shades in the line (Like Porcelain, Paper Thin, Just Sheer, Illusion and Velvety) which cater for the fair to medium end of the spectrum; slightly frustrating I know however there are plans to release some additional shades at a later date.

All with all KW products, the foundation is housed in the signature silver compact and once empty can be easily be replaced using the compact refills.

Priced at £48.00 for the compact; I have not come across the refills over here as yet however I am sure they will be available very soon.

Available in the UK from Naturisimo

I am so looking forward to getting my paws on this foundation and can't wait to give you an update once I have had a chance to play! Have you tried the KW foundation yet? If so, let me know your thoughts...


4 comments:

  1. I've never tried Kjaer Weis but it has been on my wishlist for quite some time now after reading some great reviews! Not sure I could part with £48 for a foundation though! Looking forward to your reviews once you've tried them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amber
      KW is a fantastic range and I haven't tried a product I don't like as yet. It is a lot I agree, you do get a great product for your money though. You could buy a refill and keep it in an empty palette? I do this to keep weight down in my kit and plan to with these guys as well.
      L x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this too! love all the Kjaer Weis products i've purchased so far xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Livvy
      I am currently trialling it so will post very soon. I agree, there are none I hadn't liked! :)
      L x

      Delete