Friday 27 March 2015

Duped!

dupe1
djuːp/
verb
past tense: duped; past participle: duped
  1. deceive; trick.
    "the newspaper was duped into publishing an untrue story"
    synonyms:deceivetrickhoodwinkhoaxswindledefraudcheatdouble-crossgullmislead, take in, fooldeludemisguide, lead on, inveigleseduceensnareentrapbeguile;

With so many great non-toxic beauty products now available on the market, there has never been a better time to look to green-up your make-up kit and swap out those old favourites with natural and organic alternatives.

In the next couple of weeks I will be kicking off a new series of posts entitled Duped. Duped will (all being well) bring you some clean alternatives to some of the worlds (or at least the nations) favourite beauty products.

I'm getting the ball rolling next month with a product that is (allegedly) the one beauty product no woman should be without... the classic misunderstood product - Toućhe Éclat.

Now this is where you lot come in...

If you have a favourite toxin fuelled beauty product you can't bare to be without then get in touch and let me know and I will do my best to come up with some cleaner, greener options.

So if you have a product you want to swap out for a cleaner alternative then leave a comment below, drop me an email, tweet or send a message via Facebook (I will check the latter I promise ;) and be sure to include the product name, brand and colour.

I'm looking forward to reading your requests :)
L x


No comments:

Post a Comment