Friday 10 May 2013

Love: Popcorn

This month I'm in love with Popcorn Lip Scrub from Lush.

I became acquainted with Popcorn after testing it prior to my Valentines day post and can't quite forget about it.

The scent is a plesant mixture of coconut and sugar (unsurprisingly) but its the taste that is nicer... Slightly sweet, slightly salty, slightly bitter yet slightly sharp. It's a taste paradox (yep, I know).

Super effective, Popcorn banishes dry, flakey lips within a couple of applications. Although I am tempted to use it on an almost hourly basis, I am restricting myself to a couple of times a week to avoid removing the skin from my lips entirely!

Great for kit use as it is easy to remove the required amount with a spatulas thanks to the wide necked jar.


£5.25 for 25g, it lasts an age - unless you just keep eating it (ahem)

 
Ingredients:
Caster Sugar, Jojoba Oil, Sea Salt, Polenta, Coconut Oil, Popping Candy
*occurs naturally in essential oils

Main Image courtesy of: Lush
Body image: OrganicMUA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment